ADDING A CLASS:
After your initial registration, you can add and pay for extra classes online by going to your registration page. There is no fee to add a class.
Waitlists will be kept only for Workshops (not for Demonstrations or Personal Development). Details on how to sign up on a waitlist will be explained on the "Register" page once registration opens.
ANY CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES:
You must contact Red Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any cancellation or change. Put IAPS and your confirmation number (CF#) in the subject line of your email.
- To Change or Cancel any Class: $25 change/cancellation fee per class.
Tell Red what you want to cancel and what you want to book. Please refer to classes by their designated number, ie: WS02 not "Lyn Asselta's workshop". Red will confirm classes back to you, work out extra costs and instruct you how to pay IAPS.
No class refunds after April 1, 2019
- To Cancel a Banquet Ticket: Red will confirm cancellation back to you by email. Your refund will be returned to the credit card you used to register.
No Banquet refunds after May 24, 2019.
- To Cancel your entire Registration
Red will confirm cancellation back to you by email. Your refund, minus the following cancellation fees, will be returned to the credit card you used to register after the Convention.
- $75 Registration Cancellation fee prior to April 1, 2019. After April 1, Registration fee is nonrefundable.
- $25 for each class canceled prior to April 1, 2019
- After April 1, 2019, all classes are non-refundable, unless re-sold, in which case the $25 charge per class applies. These refunds will be processed after the Convention.
IAPS REFUND POLICY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
For refunds on your registration or other fee, or if you have an issue or question regarding your registration, please contact Red at IAPS Customer Service and we will respond promptly.