2015 IAPS CONVENTION REGISTRATION
Registration and the waiting list are now closed.
Existing Registrations can still be accessed by using your name and password. Existing Registrants can still add available classes. Saturday Night Banquet tickets and Thursday Welcome Buffet tickets are sold out.
Important: Please Read Carefully Before Proceeding
- Each person attending the convention must register on a separate transaction. If you are bringing a non-artist spouse/companion, you must first complete your own registration, then start a new transaction for the accompanying person.
- When you go to the registration form, note the box in top right hand corner which will show the status as you proceed. Put your mouse on the red My Schedule to see which classes you have booked and which days are still open; you can also print that page. When the registration is paid and complete, it will show "Registered" and your confirmation number. Also note the box in the right sidebar keeps a running total of costs as you sign up for various items.
- As you proceed, you can always click on “Instructions and Tips” for details and explanations of each item.
- Online registration will close on Friday, May 1, 2015 at 12 midnight. After this date you may not make any changes or additions, but you can still open your registration to check what you have booked.
- You can cancel your registration at any time. See the Cancellation Policy info
- You will be able to register at the convention in Albuquerque, starting Wednesday afternoon, June 3. However, many classes may be full by then, so earlier pre-registration is advised.
- Follow the numbered steps to work through your registration. Complete all personal information requested, then go to the classes page and sign up for your classes of choice, and finally book your banquet ticket/s. Follow the prompts and pay through PayPal or by using your credit card (you do not need to have a PayPal account). Your transaction is not completed until the payment is approved and you receive a confirmation page with your confirmation number and password. Click on the link to print this page and keep the password and confirmation number so you can go back to look at your registration or add more classes or banquet tickets.
- Check your receipt carefully and make sure all requested classes are confirmed. It is possible that a class could become filled between the time you check it and the time you process your payment. In this case you will only pay for classes that were confirmed.
- One Day Registration Fee - you may sign up for classes only on the day you select. If you sign up for a 2-day workshop (Tuesday & Wednesday), you should book a registration for Wednesday.
- Spouse/Companion Registration Fee - you may not sign up for classes. If you wish to take classes you need to pay the Artist Registration fee.
Convention Registration Login
Your registration form will open in a new window so you can continue to use the links on the left in this window if necessary.